Non-Personal Promotion Campaign Design & Effectiveness Measurement for a Large MNC Pharma
A large pharmaceutical company wanted to run a non-personal promotional campaign for a newly launched drug in Estrogen Combo Therapy market and wanted to target HCPs who were not receiving any kind of personal promotions.
The following Non-Personal Promotion options were available:
- Outbound Tele Sampling(OTS)
- Direct Mails
- Rep Triggered Emails
- Emails (Message specific)
Few of the challenges included a lack in capabilities to reliably measure the ROI of digital investments as well as to optimize investment across the different channels available.
D Cube’s objectives included, to put in place a system to clearly measure activity, utilization, and ROI of all their digital channels in order to effectively plan investments and outreach.
D Cube approached the scenario through implementation of the DAM Module:
- We supported the client right through the campaign design and implementation phases
- The campaign was conducted in 3 waves to achieve maximum reach and impact
- Test and Control groups were set to measure campaign effectiveness
- Test Group – All HCPs who have been part of the program in the lock-in period
- Control Group – The whole universe of HCPs who wrote in the market and weren’t part of the program
Post this, the entire value chain from data collection, transformation & storage to reporting out insights in the form of automated dashboards was operationalized on our DAM Module.
The above approach resulted in an impact of an increase of 3.7% of Brand NRx lift for the test group in Wave 2 and 2% lift in Wave 3. The analysis indicated that excessive E sampling and OTS does not have an impact on the prescription pattern of HCPs. Out of all the campaigns Direct mails and Emails had the most positive impact in terms of lift. Writers who were sent Cost & Coverage and Safety emails had higher lifts than others. The platform was expanded to include more data channels and resulted in an end-end automated digital analytics suite for the franchise.
Presently at D Cube, plans are on to expand the DAM module to other franchises as well as integrate data from physical channels to drive an effective cross TA multi-channel marketing strategy.