No. of positions
Job Duration Long Term
Job Type Permanent
Qualification Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 4 to 7years of experience in Bio- Pharma Analytics.
- 4-7 years of professional experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably B. Tech/ B. Pharma, MBA preferred.
- Must be well verse with Advanced excel and PowerPoint
- Technically Strong –
MUST - Experience in working on database query (SQL) or visualization tools (e.g., Tableau);
Good to have - R, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Have had extensive experience in working on Patient level data analytics (RWD Data Lake, Humedica through redshift, Optum/ DRG Claims)
- Hands on experience in analyzing IMS data (patient insights, MIDAS) as well as syndicated reports and datasets (DRG, DataMonitor, Evaluate Pharma, Kantar health etc.)
- Exposure to Pharma/ healthcare Analytics Preferred– Marketing analytics (Market assessment; Forecasting; competitive intelligence), Sales Analytics (sizing, structuring, segmentation) etc.
- Experience on working in Oncology TA and thorough understanding of Oncology specific datasets like Flatiron, Oncology Dynamics etc.
- Strong can-do attitude with ability to work independently
- Passion for solving challenging analytical problems
- Ability to quickly qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem
- Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner.
- Provide insights through data analyses and visualization for small to large datasets
- Ability to translate a Business Questions into Analytics Problem to develop business rules, process flow and methodology for analysis
- Analyses to include tabulations/summarizing as well as using basic statistical methods
- Work with team to execute Adhoc/ Regular projects using secondary data analysis
Roles & Responsibility
Join the Team at D Cube
Let us know how you stand out from the crowd