4 to 6 years
This is a functional/ product team lead role to manage and support the ideation, design, development and maintenance a wide spectrum of pharma commercial analytics products/applications.
- Work cross functionally with analysts, product managers and customers to build systems for effective data exploration and consumption work in an agile, SCRUM driven environment to deliver new, innovative products
- Design, implement and support efficient & reliable data pipelines to move data from a wide variety of datasources to map to our data models Design and implement data aggregation, cleansing and reporting layers
- Design, develop, and deliver AI/machine learning enabled solutions for our industry specific data analyticsplatform
- Build scalable, available, and supportable processes to collect, manipulate, present, and analyse largedatasets in a production environment
- Develop working prototypes of algorithms and evaluate and compare metrics based on the real-world datasets Provide design input specifications, requirements, and guidance to software engineers for algorithmimplementation for solution/product development.
- Functional expertise in Life Sciences and Pharma commercial analytics domains
- In depth knowledge of Pharma data sourcese.g. Patient data, Sales data, Payer data etc.
- Good exposure to various Pharma analysis types ranging from Patient level analytics, Sales and Marketing analytics, Customer 360, Brand Launch, Forecasting, Sales force analytics etc.
- Good knowledge and exposure to various therapy areas
- Should be “hands on” to be able to guide the delivery team/operations
- Good understanding of product development lifecycle, requirements gathering, documentation, project management
- Should be able to think through the requirements and design an analytics application workflow and should be able to create detailed wireframes
- Ideally should have exposure to both the worlds of Pharma analytics as well as Web application development lifecycle and concepts
- Should be able to own and create client presentations including sales pitch, proposals, project deliverables
- Knowledge of web development technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of advanced MS-office skills (MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Project management
- Strong team player who is dynamic and result oriented