No. of positions 1
Job Duration Long Term
Job Type Permanent
Qualification Bachelors / Masters
- 2-4 years of professional experience is required.
- Degree in applied math, statistics, machine learning or computer science. Ph.D. / M.S. is preferred.
- Deep understanding of statistics and experience with machine learning algorithms/techniques.
- Proven programming skills in particular C++ and Python, strong experience with DL frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano and others.
- Scientific expertise and real-world experience in deep learning (convolutional neural networks, restricted Boltzmann machines, and deep neural networks).
- Passion for solving challenging analytical problems.
- Ability to quickly, qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem.
- Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner.
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques to real-world problems in a production environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver AI/machine learning enabled solutions for our industry specific data analytics platform.
- Build scalable, available and supportable processes to collect, manipulate, present, and analyze large datasets in a production environment.
- Articulate problem definition and work on all aspects of data including acquisition, exploration/visualization, feature engineering, experimentation with machine learning algorithms and deploying models.
- Develop working prototypes of algorithms, evaluate and compare metrics based on the real-world data sets.
- Provide design input specifications, requirements and guidance to software engineers for algorithm implementation for solution / product development.
Join the Team at D Cube
Let us know how you stand out from the crowd