No. of positions 1
Job Duration Long Term
Job Type Permanent
Qualification Bachelors / Masters
8-12 years preferably with hands-on experience in implementing large-scale cloud-based data analytics platform
- Deep understanding of statistics and experience with machine learning algorithms/techniques
- Proven programming skills, in particular Java/J2EE and Python
- Emerging expertise and real-world experience in deep learning methodologies preferred(convolutional neural networks, restricted Boltzmann machines, and deep neural networks)
- Hands-on experience building scalable and reliable data pipelines based on Big Data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.
- Hands-on experience and programing skills in Python or Java
- Experience with ETL tools and Business Rule Engines like Drools etc.
- Experience with scheduling tools like Airflow etc.
- Experience working with source code repositories like GITHUB etc.
- Knowledge of BI tools (Business Objects, Qlik, Tableau) is a plus
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Google, Azure) is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and support efficient & reliable data pipelines to move data from a wide variety of data sources to map to our data models. Design and implement data aggregation, cleansing and reporting layers
- Work cross functionally with analysts, product managers and customers to build systems for effective data exploration and consumption. Work in an agile, SCRUM driven environment to deliver new and innovative products
- Design, develop, and deliver AI/machine learning enabled solutions for our industry specific data analytics platform
- Build scalable, available and supportable processes to collect, manipulate, presentand analyze large datasets in a production environment
- Articulate problem definition and work on all aspects of data including acquisition, exploration/visualization, feature engineering, experimentation with machine learning algorithms, deploying models
- Develop working prototypes of algorithms and evaluate and compare metrics based on the real-world data sets. Provide design input specifications, requirements and guidance to software engineers for algorithm implementation for solution/product development
Join the Team at D Cube
Let us know how you stand out from the crowd