6+ years of experience.
- 1-4 years of professional experience is required
- Must be well verse with Advanced excel and PowerPoint
- Must – Experience in working on database query (SQL) or visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Good to have – R, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Have had extensive experience in working on Patient level data analytics (RWD Data Lake, Humedica through redshift, Optum/ DRG Claims)
- Hands-on experience in analysing IMS data (patient insights, MIDAS) as well as syndicated reports and datasets (DRG, DataMonitor, Evaluate Pharma, Kantar health etc.)
- Exposure to Pharma/ Healthcare Analytics
Marketing analytics (Market assessment, Forecasting, competitive intelligence), Sales Analytics (sizing, structuring, segmentation) etc.
- Strong can-do attitude with ability to work independently
- Passion for solving challenging analytical problems
- Ability to quickly, qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem
- Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner
- Good communication & presentation skills
Roles & Responsibility
- Provide insights through data analyses and visualization for small to large datasets
- Ability to translate a business questions into analytics problem to develop business rules, process flow and methodology for analysis
- Analyses to include tabulations/summarizing as well as using basic statistical methods
- Work with team to execute Ad-hoc/ Regular projects using secondary data analysis
- The ability to effectively engage with clients and to cater to their needs
- Manage a team and to properly assign tasks and segregate work in a manner that ensures efficiency
- To guide and, if necessary, train members of the team to accomplish tasks on time
- Take charge and over-see entire projects; providing end-to-end support and leadership