No. of positions
Job Duration Long Term
Job Type Permanent
Qualification Bachelors / Masters
2 to 6 years
We are looking for a candidate with at least 3 years experience in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, PySpark, Spark Streaming, Hive, Spark SQL and DataFrames with Python/Scala.
Additional Technical Skills:
- Extensive experience on Spark/Scala, Hive queries on Databricks.
- Strong Knowledge of the AWS ecosystem in Data and Analytics
- Hands-on experience with ETL processes
- Knowledge of workflow scheduler like AWS Airflow and Oozie.
- Proficient in at least one of the SQL languages (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and ability to write complex SQLs.
- Working knowledge of build tools (PyBuilder) and version control systems (Git).
- Experience in implementing systems tracking data quality and consistency.
- Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner.
- Experience with designing data pipelines
- Good understanding of complex processing needs of big data and has experience in developing codes and modules to address those needs.
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques to real-world problems in a production environment
- Deep understanding of Data and the Data Ecosystem
- Life sciences background with experience in the Data & Analytics platform is a big plus.
Join the Team at D Cube
Let us know how you stand out from the crowd