Developed a flexible and dynamic single click tool that reduced efforts by 4x time
Developed a Pre-launch tracker through a broad range of analyses like market assessment, competitive intelligence, etc.
We partner with our clients to establish a single source of truth for tracking market performance for the launch of a strong pipeline drug in a very complex Severe Asthma space
Times effort savings by a systematic approach
“The level of automation incorporated in the process was outstanding. We are able to access the market insights in 1/4th of the time and with almost no manual intervention in the process.
D Cube Analytics has shown great attention to detail in not just meeting our requirements, but exceeding them.”
The client wanted to understand the overall Severe Asthma Market for an upcoming drug launch.
Hence, they required a data pack as a one-stop solution to get better insights of the market, understand the detailed classification of patients for key metrics like drug performance analysis, Source of Business Analysis, strength analysis for the closest analog, etc. using patient, sales and prescription level data which can be tracked at a regular cadence with automated refreshes.
Collaborated and driven business rules discussions with customer team in finalizing the standardized business rules to be used for patient universe identification and KPI definitions.
Developed composite KPIs that provides insights around –
- Biologics Performance Analysis: Understand the performance of the Biologics in recent time in terms of DoT trends and shares
- Source of Business Analysis: Source of Business for all the Biologics (Bio-Naive, Bio-Switch, Continuing, Restart, etc.)
- Treating Specialty Analysis: Specialties driving the treatment initiations and continuations
Developed master datasets by applying business rules and automated monthly PySpark code refreshes using data bricks notebook scheduler and migrated final tables from Databricks to Redshift.
- Pre-Launch Tracker captures Biologic Performance analysis, Source of Business analysis, Treating specialty analysis, and Dosage analysis which helped the customer to gain better insights and assess the market before launch
- The data pack helped minimize the dependency on the analysts for quick turnaround analyses. Also useful for data science-related analysis as the data is already cleaned up and variables required are already present
- Re-usable and modularized codes help in quick enhancements and easy refreshes to reduce the additional effort
Related Case Studies
PRODUCTData Management That’s Truly Next-Gen A large pharma company might require highly customized data warehouses with reporting capabilities to support a multitude of teams. A smaller company about to launch an asset might require a subset of these capabilities...
PRODUCTLeveraging Full Potential of the Data Lake Geared to serve a large biopharma team with a wide range of data transformation and wrangling functions to slice and dice the data. “The visual wrangling feature and ability to save workflows greatly improved...