Redefine Your Sales Force Performance Reporting
Salesforces form an integral part of companies battling for competitive advantage in the Big Pharma industry in the US. Targeting an ever-shrinking prescriber base, it is critical for salesforces to identify customers accurately and to reach them frequently to convert call activity to revenue and thus, each salesforce requires a robust reporting structure to be effective. However, there are several challenges faced by companies when setting up a reporting structure and a few key things get neglected like:
- Disparate Mindsets: Limited interaction between Sales Operations and the development team denies the SO team the opportunity to review progress at designated checkpoints, thereby losing precious time in the development of sub quality reports.
- Knowledge Gap: The lack of business understanding of the development teams limits them from designing tools from an end-user perspective.
- Inflexible Platforms: Traditional report designs are typically incapable of handling changes occurring in a dynamic selling environment in an efficient, time-sensitive manner, resulting in increased ad-hoc reports to meet demand rather than producing only the standard reports.
Examining these gaps, we identified that there is a need for a more sophisticated, robust and intelligent reporting framework which can address these bottlenecks efficiently with lesser turnaround time and more actionable insights. This is where we bring an entire suite of Salesforce reporting tools to conquer the challenges highlighted above. Our innovative visualization solutions are anchored to our proprietary 6D framework for solutions development. The framework consists of 6 phases through Discover, Design, Discuss, Develop, Dry Run, Deploy and leverages visualization platforms to combine a host of sales, activity and productivity metrics to provide a complete yet concise overview of salesforce performance.
Keeping in mind the end-user, our dashboarding solutions focus on:
- Consistency in business rules to ensure overall data integrity
- Keeping a simple interface tailored to meet the needs of the sales team
- Customization of reports to the preferences of reps and their management
- Compatibility with multiple platforms to enhance accessibility
- Consistency in approach encompassing all levels of hierarchy in the organization
This, in turn, creates a strong impact on:
- Better time utilization through efficient call planning and timely course corrections
- Easy accessibility on dynamic platforms
- Integrated insights on end to end process from call planning to execution
- Faster adoption of the tool within the function
- Standardization of process across business units
- Ability to plan and conserve resources in advance
Request a demo to find out how D Cube can help you to set up an all-encompassing analytical framework for your salesforce performance monitoring to facilitate competitive edge in the market