In-person Channel Optimization Model To Improve HCP Engagement
An AI/ML Based Engine Is Used To Optimize Call Plans, Sample Drops, And Invites To Speaker Programs, Lunch & Learns
- Rep Assist
- Consumption Application For Sales Reps
increase in engagement rates of HCPs
day market share lift predication achieved
view of HCP's insights
“The Rep Assist App developed by D Cube Analytics helped us improve our HCP engagement drastically.
With the help of Rep Assist our sales reps are well equipped with necessary information to speak to a potential target. The best part being that all this information was available right at a click of a button.”
- A Biopharma company wanted to optimize in-person marketing channels for HCPs (F2F calls, sample drops, Speaker Programs, Lunch & Learns)
- Initially implement a business rule-based recommendation engine that would eventually be replaced by a more sophisticated AI/ML based engine
- Enable integration of recommendations and insights with the sales rep platform (Veeva) to suggest next-best-action to reps, along with relevant HCP insights
- Model predicted the 30 days market share lift post touchpoint to evaluate both channel & content affinity of physicians
- The model recommended the best time to target the physician
- Increased collaboration between various teams to maximize market share
- Reinforcement learning framework (DQN/ DDPG/ Monte Carlo method) evaluated exploration/exploitation strategy
- One single place to provide 360 views, recommendations and insights against Physician
- Insights and recommendations contextualized for each target physician
- Summary KPIs with treatment paradigm deep dives to understand causality and correlations
- Fostering collaboration with other reps targeting the HCP to fine tune tactics
- Understand the potential market share from an access perspective and identify physicians with similar behaviors
- To enable quick rollout, brainstormed and aligned on a business rule-based recommendation engine that was integrated with Veeva
- Developed a deep reinforcement learning model with ability to adapt to changing HCP behaviors over time to suggest next best action along with best time to approach HCP
- Developed lookalike model to identify HCP targets for Speaker Programs and Lunch & Learns, based on historical reaction to attendance
ACTIVATE OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY AND ENABLE SEAMLESS ORCHESTRATION ACROSS CHANNELS IN RECORD TIME!
Related Case Studies
PRODUCTData Management That’s Truly Next-Gen A large pharma company might require highly customized data warehouses with reporting capabilities to support a multitude of teams. A smaller company about to launch an asset might require a subset of these capabilities...
PRODUCTLeveraging Full Potential of the Data Lake Geared to serve a large biopharma team with a wide range of data transformation and wrangling functions to slice and dice the data. “The visual wrangling feature and ability to save workflows greatly improved...